Sourcream Sourcream

MEME-O

AeronMusic responds:

MEME-O's: GET YOUR MLG DAY STARTED!

TI - Motion TI - Motion

andr skrollex ripoff
u guise sux

AeronMusic responds:

One of the most helpful comments I've ever recieved. Thanks mate!

TI - Runaway TI - Runaway

Omfg we made it exactly 3 minutes. LOL

wow :O but not 4:20 ... hmm

TI - Ascension TI - Ascension

MY OH MY WHO MADE THIS SHITTY KYOTO COVER!?

AeronMusic responds:

I think skrillex did............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... or maybe not ............................................................................................................................................................

Giant Space Goat Giant Space Goat

Perfect.

LOL :D

Heartseeker Heartseeker

You made me proud. ; - ;

love u 2 <3

Celestial Fantasy Celestial Fantasy

Hey everybody. Thanks for all the positive feedback! Make sure to follow Aeron, me, and JustAnotherVisual. As far as news goes right now, we'll be releasing a lot more stuff under JAV in the future.

WooWoop!

^^^

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

1 word. Nostalgia.

LB - Dial LB - Dial

Nice! Liquid Drum 'n Bass has always been my favorite to listen to but a bitch to produce. I like it!

LazyBucks responds:

Thanks thanks

SkyFlair - Destiny SkyFlair - Destiny

Hey man, this is sweet stuff. Let's collab some time.